Welcome to the first post of 2018! I hope your new year’s and holidays were absolutely amazing, and you got to spend a lot of time relaxing and enjoying your time with friends and family. I have a feeling that 2018 is going to be a good year, so this year I actually took the time to create a little mood board to set myself some goals for this New Year, We are only into the 5th year of the New Year so it’s definitely not late to speak some things into EXISTENCE.
Mood Boards are great for reflecting back on throughout the year so you have a constant reminder of things you want to achieve come the end of the year. Tip- Print out your mood board and display it somewhere you will see it everyday, if you don’t want to do that then do something as simple as setting it as your wallpaper on your computer or cellphone. YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE IT CONSTANTLY!!
Real quick from the from the top of the board from left to right-
- First picture represents a magazine my goal this year is to intern for a magazine company or public relations firm here in Los Angeles.
- I would like to grow closer to God this year, start going to church more often, pray more and even start reading my bible again, even if it’s just a scripture a day.
- That’s @tammyhebrow on Instagram representing my goal body of being much more toned.
- My 2018 Instagram follower goal is 10,000 !!(yes, I edited to picture to represent my goal.) Follow me here! @lifeofmakiya (click!)
- Next is Coachella!! Although I already have my ticket, I’m super excited so wanted to go ahead and add that to my board.
- My overall quote for my entire mood board (in the center)
- I really want to travel or explore out of the U.S. so I’d love to take a cruise to Cabo San Lucas sometime this year. I wanted to choose a place fairly easy to achieve rather than Paris although that is a dream of mine!
- The queen herself Amber Scholl, I’ve mentioned her in another blog post. She actually lives in Los Angeles,too and also my inspiration for this blog post! My goal is to meet her!
- As some of you know I’m in my last quarters of college which means…. Time to get a full-time job! That’s my goal for after college which approaching very soon!
- Just below is another picture representing wanting to travel.
- Last, but not least is my blogger goal for 2018 last year monthly I got about 300 monthly views which was huge for me since I really started getting serious just September of 2017! I accumulated 1,600+ views & 800+ visitors last year! This year I shooting higher! (yes, I edited to picture to represent my goal.)
Thank you all so much for reading my blog post! I had a ton of fun creating my 2018 mood board. I hope some of you hop on the bandwagon and do the same.
Please comment what you are speaking into existence this year!